|Piggyback Downhill Racing Shock|
|* Where space is available, this piggy shock can be made to fit many O.E.M. frames.
* Piggyback reservoir with bladder or shorter more compact internal floating piston.
* Available lengths:
* Spring rates: 360, 425, 450, 550, 600, 700 in steel
and 450, 550, 650, 700 and 800 in Ti .
* Common bleed rebound adjustment, 16 clicks.
* High/low compression adjustment, 22 clicks
* Adjustable anti-bob compression blow-off valving
* MX seal and valving technology
* 30 mm ID shock body and 12.5 mm OD shaft
* 2.25" max OD at steel spring, 2.38 max Ti springs
* Weight of 9.0 x 3.0 with Ti 450 lb/in spring - 2 lbs
* O-ring sealed DU bearings.
* Heavy duty shaft bumper.
* Anti-bottoming shape factor chamber cup prevents bottoming
price $550 with optional Ti spring $175 extra